The PA Department of Community and Economic Development invites you to the MIP Advancing Innovation and Building Tomorrow’s Workforce Expo.
About this Event
In celebration of Manufacturing Day 2020
Faculty and students across Pennsylvania’s colleges and universities are partnering with Pennsylvania manufacturers to develop new processes, products, and technologies and engage students in manufacturing.
Join DCED to recognize the Manufacturing Fellows for their contributions to Pennsylvania manufacturing and hear from Pennsylvania manufacturers about how these research collaborations are enhancing manufacturing innovation and market competitiveness.
This is the 2nd Manufacturing Innovation Program Expo. The in-person event was cancelled this spring because of COVID-19.
All participants must register for the expo. A Zoom login link will be provided before the virtual session in a confirmation email.
The Honorable Tom Wolf, Governor, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (invited)
Neil Weaver, Executive Deputy Secretary, PA Dept. of Community and Economic Development
Panel Discussion: Advancing Innovation
Moderator: Steve D’Ettorre, Deputy Secretary of Technology & Innovation, PA Dept. of Community and Economic Development
- Phillip Armstrong, Ph.D., Lead, Carbon Science Centre of Excellence, Morgan Advanced Materials
- George Quercia, Ph.D., Director of Research, TAKTL
- Caroline Multari, Ph.D., Senior Scientist, Trucapsol
- Matthew Rulon, Manufacturing PA Innovation Fellow, Bucknell University
- Carol Nelson, MECCO Applications Engineer (former Manufacturing PA Fellow, Robert Morris University)
December 3 2020
Manufacturing PA Innovation Program